5 Ways to Manage Tasks and Projects with Office 365 and Dynamics 365
Understand all the project and task management offerings from Microsoft, how they work together, and which one(s) might be right for you.
Microsoft offers so many different task and project management applications that understanding them all and selecting the right one(s) can be a challenge. In this session you’ll learn about Microsoft Project, SharePoint Task Lists, Microsoft Planner, To-Do, Outlook Tasks and Dynamics 365 Project Operations. Together we will explore the benefits and downsides of each, how they work together, the scenarios when each might make sense, and how to build a project dashboard in SharePoint. Attendees will also learn how to use often overlooked SharePoint features to better manage their projects.
- Case studies in success … and struggle … with project management solutions
- Understand all the project and task management options offered by Microsoft
- Learn the downsides in some of the apps that might leave you frustrated
- Take away a practical process for selecting a project and task management solution
- Learn how to manage projects using SharePoint
Bestselling author, Microsoft MVP, MCT, and international keynote speaker, Geoff Ables is a thought leader on digital customer and employee engagement. Geoff co-authored the “Dynamics CRM 2011 Administrator Bible” and his most recent book, “The LUCK Principle,” delivers fresh insight and inspiration into creating people-centric digital workplaces. Geoff is an avid motorcycle and spirits enthusiast and has appeared as a guest on “The Impractical Jokers.”
Friday April 16th, 2021
Microsoft Teams (join URL will be sent to registered attendees prior to the event)